Saturday, February 18, 2006
  Community Night

Welcome to Taylor College Community Life. Tonight to kinda restore and build a sense of community in the campus we had a "family" worship time, followed by a community meal and then some board games and cards. I decided to try solid food and I think it was entertainment for many people. It was good to meet with my peers outside of study time in a more relaxed environment. God has really been stretching me this year, in the words of Reed Fleming, "God put each of you here to kill each other." We pull the best and the worst out of each other.

"Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." Luke 9:23-24


This is Christian, Kara and Joey and Jen- students and friends from school and from back home. Joey we see your food!

 
Comments:
Erin,
Now how come you didn't tell me about your blog. Silly girl...
Hope you are feeling well. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever.
Peace,
Adam O
 
I'm a big fan of the community dinners...except when I'm cooking or cleaning up after them.
 
ahahh Erin it looks like we go to school with a wack of old people. Look at the picture. I'm liking your blog spot. Have a good day friend. peace
 
Hahaha Jess...everyone says the same thing! "note to self" I'm not allowed to be the PR person for the school..no one will want to come here..! haha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
The more I learn...the less I know...

"...we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Romans 5:3-5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a Second Year Student with the Church Army in Canada. I'm interning with Street†Hope, a ministry to street kids in Victoria BC.

TAYLOR COLLEGE BLOGS
  • Christian
  • Hilary
  • Jessie
  • Kim
  • Marc
  • Reed
  • Susan
  • CHURCH ARMY BLOGS
  • Bonnie
  • Catherine
  • Chris
  • Dave
  • Gray
  • Jonathan
  • Jen B
  • Jen H
  • Paul
  • Shawn the Great
  • RANDOM PEOPLE
  • Adam
  • Andrew
  • Ben
  • Chad
  • Chris & Anissa
  • Courtney
  • David
  • Eli
  • Heather
  • Jamie & Marie-Hélène
  • Jen F
  • Jen W
  • Jordan
  • Karen
  • Kristen
  • Kristy
  • Marie-Hélène
  • Marli
  • Micah & Katie
  • Nat & Naomi
  • Nick
  • Priscilla
  • Rose
  • Skyy
  • TC
  • LINKS
  • Church Army
  • Street†Hope Victoria
  • TEC NB
  • Taylor College
  • Threshold Housing Society
  • ARCHIVES
    February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger