Wednesday, April 12, 2006
  Church Army for Life
I've been accepted into the "Church Army stream"... I know that makes no sense to a lot of you. It means that instead of finishing my schooling this April and figuring out what's next that I continue on and do another two years and graduate with a dipolma in Mission and Evangelism. It makes me excited and scared all at the same time. I'm really excited to have a focus, to have my life planned out for the next two years... but I know Jesus is calling me to die- maybe it's an easter theme, but I really feel in that it took me so long (four years) to give up and surrender to God's plan that as I continually die to my self that the next two years will be really life giving. Sooo..what's that mean?... I'm in my last two weeks of school, finishing up essays and then I'll be into exams towards the end of the month. Then I will be heading home to Fredericton on May 1st to figure out a summer job. My biggest excitment is the fall...although only tentative this far, the school is looking at sending me on a 12 month placement for my second year term. One option is in Victoria B.C. working with Captain Rick Sandberg at streethope. Check out streethope.org for more info. It's a ministry to kids on the street in downtown Victoria.
 
Comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's about time!
 
Erin, you are an admirable woman. You're gonna make one butt-kickin' church army officer!
 
We are going to miss you so much Erin but it sounds like you are heading straight into your destiny. Blessings, blessings, blessings
 
Erin, I am so happy for you. I have known that your going to be back for a long time. Now that you have taken that step and going where God wants you is awesome. I am really excited for you. We will have keep in touch next year. We'll see where I will be next year. I understand why you feel scared yet excited at the same time. I feel the excat same way. Anyways Blessing to you. May God pour more of His Spirit onto you where ever you are. Be Blessed today.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
The more I learn...the less I know...

"...we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Romans 5:3-5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a Second Year Student with the Church Army in Canada. I'm interning with Street†Hope, a ministry to street kids in Victoria BC.

TAYLOR COLLEGE BLOGS
  • Christian
  • Hilary
  • Jessie
  • Kim
  • Marc
  • Reed
  • Susan
  • CHURCH ARMY BLOGS
  • Bonnie
  • Catherine
  • Chris
  • Dave
  • Gray
  • Jonathan
  • Jen B
  • Jen H
  • Paul
  • Shawn the Great
  • RANDOM PEOPLE
  • Adam
  • Andrew
  • Ben
  • Chad
  • Chris & Anissa
  • Courtney
  • David
  • Eli
  • Heather
  • Jamie & Marie-Hélène
  • Jen F
  • Jen W
  • Jordan
  • Karen
  • Kristen
  • Kristy
  • Marie-Hélène
  • Marli
  • Micah & Katie
  • Nat & Naomi
  • Nick
  • Priscilla
  • Rose
  • Skyy
  • TC
  • LINKS
  • Church Army
  • Street†Hope Victoria
  • TEC NB
  • Taylor College
  • Threshold Housing Society
  • ARCHIVES
    February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger